- DIRECTED the sketch duo SHITTY BITCHES in four of their runs, including their performance at the 2017 Chicago Funny Women’s Festival where they won “Best Sketch” and their holiday show Shitty Bitchmas, which was nominated as best scripted show of the year at the 2018 iO Del Awards.
- Former COACH of the indie improv teams Water Bear and Fake Nudes.
- DRAMATURG for THIRTY YEAR OLD VIRGO (Edinburgh Festival Fringe, The Annoyance), EVERYWHERE, EVERYWHERE (The Pendulum), EAT YOUR HEART OUT (STAGE 773), and more.
- SCRIPT CONSULTANT for TRAP HOUSE (BCTC), PLEASE KILL MEME, and more.
- TAUGHT Improv and Musical Theatre for Mudlark Theatre‘s after-school and summer camp programs. (Featured in TYA Today.)
- Former EDUCATION DIRECTOR and Teaching Artist for Silk Road Rising‘s CPS outreach program EPIC.
- Volunteer FIELD TRIP INSTRUCTOR and EDITOR for 826 Chicago.
- TUTORED writing for NEW MEXICO STATE PENITENTIARY.
- Led POETRY WORKSHOPS at a battered women’s shelter.
- Led IMPROV WORKSHOPS including aboard The Norwegian Dawn for THE SECOND CITY and as a presenter for College of Dupage’s Writing on the Edge Conference.
- CREATED and led a program for high school girl groups to bond through comedy.
- ADJUNCT PROFESSOR of IMPROV 101, THEATRE HISTORY, DIVERSITY IN AMERICAN THEATRE, and ENGLISH 101 for CHICAGO CITY COLLEGES.
- INSTRUCTED IMPROV LAB, INTRO TO SCREENWRITING, INTRO TO PLAYWRITING, and FILM ETHICS at ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY
- FINALIST for ASU’s SPECIAL TEACHING AWARD in 2013 and the Chicago City College’s TEACHER OF THE MONTH in 2016.