- DRAMATURG for THE MOUNTAIN DIGBY (Hudson Mainstage Theatre), THIRTY YEAR OLD VIRGO (Edinburgh Festival Fringe, The Annoyance), EVERYWHERE, EVERYWHERE (The Pendulum), EAT YOUR HEART OUT (STAGE 773), and more.
- SCRIPT CONSULTANT for original plays, pilots, and features. Contact for quotes and supportive blurbs!
- TAUGHT Improv and Musical Theatre for Mudlark Theatre‘s after-school and summer camp programs. (Featured in TYA Today.)
- Former EDUCATION DIRECTOR and Teaching Artist for Silk Road Rising‘s CPS outreach program EPIC.
- Volunteer FIELD TRIP INSTRUCTOR and EDITOR for 826 Chicago.
- TUTORED writing for NEW MEXICO STATE PENITENTIARY.
- Led POETRY WORKSHOPS at a battered women’s shelter in rural IL.
- Led IMPROV WORKSHOPS including aboard The Norwegian Dawn for THE SECOND CITY and several writing conferences.
- CREATED and led a program for high school girl groups to bond through comedy.
- ADJUNCT PROFESSOR of IMPROV 101, THEATRE HISTORY, DIVERSITY IN AMERICAN THEATRE, and ENGLISH 101 for CHICAGO CITY COLLEGES.
- TEACHING ASSISTANT for IMPROV LAB, INTRO TO SCREENWRITING, INTRO TO PLAYWRITING, and FILM ETHICS at ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY
- FINALIST for ASU’s SPECIAL TEACHING AWARD in 2013 and the Chicago City College’s TEACHER OF THE MONTH in 2016.