Summer is coming around the bend! Starting in June, Alice will be performing for children in a yet unnamed “Second City Kids Show” project. She will also be heading to Maine for her third stint at ImprovAcadia after teaching Musical Theatre and Song Parody for Mudlark Theatre camps.
- As a cast member of Baby Wants Candy, Alice plays irregularly on Saturday nights at Second City.
- She often sits in on Whirled News Tonight at iO Chicago Saturday nights.
- Also at iO, check out Dragon’s Breath. A run just ended in April, next one TBA.
- Alice is still playing with After Party–a musical improv team as seen in Chicago Funny Women’s Fest and CHIMIF. They are scouting their next festival.
- Last year Alice became the first recipient of The Jason Chin Memorial Scholarship. She used the funds to complete her training in iO’s improv program and just finished leading a young women’s improv and empowerment program at an underserved CPS school.
- She recently voiced the character of “Lucy Melbourne” on The Siblings Peculiar podcast, episode 26. She also played “Courtney MGall” in episode 24.
- She taught a “Yes And” workshop at the annual Albert Baker Career Conference in Chicago. She was also chosen to lead a workshop at the 2016 Writers on the Edge Adjunct Conference entitled “Bringing Comedy into English 101.”
- Published in The Redeye Chicago: Lesser Known Awards Shows, Creative Ways to Hide Your Post Election Crying Fits & Ham Hacks. Published essays for The Second City Network: You’re Not Arrogant & Other Nostalgic Restaurants. Published on HowlRound theater journal: Letting High Schoolers Be the Playwrights They Want to Be.
Please poke around this fine page to learn more.