After several months performing for Second City Theatricals on the Norwegian Dawn and then at ImprovAcadia in Bar Harbor, Maine, Alice is back in Chicago! Here’s what she’s up to:
- In October, Alice will perform in a collaboration with The Second City at The Lyric Opera in Longer! Louder! Wagner!
- She plays with …Buffering, a Second City House Company, every Saturday night at The Blackout Cabaret in The Second City Training Center at 7:30 PM.
- In June Alice was cast as an understudy for Baby Wants Candy. She will play irregularly on Friday nights at The Apollo.
- Details about her solo show coming soon!
- Alice was chosen to lead a workshop at the 2016 Writers on the Edge Adjunct Conference entitled “Bringing Comedy into English 101.”
- Published in The Redeye Chicago: Ham Hacks. Published essays for The Second City Network: You’re Not Arrogant & Other Nostalgic Restaurants. Published on HowlRound theater journal: Letting High Schoolers Be the Playwrights They Want to Be.
- She is humbled and overjoyed to be the first winner of the Jason Chin Memorial Scholarship at iO Chicago. More updates on what she will do with the funds to follow.
Please poke around this fine page to learn more.